VMG Blog Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Unhappy customer strikes back at Comcast


A NEW AMERICAN HERO

"Hammer time! That's what it was when 75 year old Mona Shaw returned to her local Comcast office a few days after she spent two hours waiting outside for a manager and then was told he had left for the day..."



I can feel this woman's pain. I was in a KeyBank in Barre, VT and needed to make change for two fifty dollar bills. The lady asked me if I had an account with them. When I told her I didn't, she informed me that she couldn't make change! It was then it dawned on me that the last time I had been here, they wanted to charge me $5 to cash a check that was drawn on their bank! I'm dumbfounded by the logic here. There is a Community Bank accross the street (that gladly made change for me) and a Northfield Savings Bank next door...it's a good thing I don't own a hammer!

Unhappy customer strikes back at Comcast

No comments: