VMG Blog Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Brandon Wirtz is the Greatest Living American

If you've been following this story, Colbert is getting folks to participate in a "Google Bomb" campaign. This dude has launched a counter-insurgency. My hats off to a Great Living American! I wish him the best of luck in his endeavor and encourage you to post a link....

Brandon Wirtz is the Greatest Living American: "Stephen Colbert is out to steal my thunder as Greatest Living American. So I'm actively going to try and Foil Him. I may not have his legions of people, but this is about SEO, and his followers don't have my friends Google Rank.
I may not be qualified to be the Greatest… but I am a Great Living American, and that is not that far off of Greatest Living American. Even if I can be in the top 10 links, I think that should be worth something."
Post a Comment