VMG Blog Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Brandon Wirtz is the Greatest Living American

If you've been following this story, Colbert is getting folks to participate in a "Google Bomb" campaign. This dude has launched a counter-insurgency. My hats off to a Great Living American! I wish him the best of luck in his endeavor and encourage you to post a link....

Brandon Wirtz is the Greatest Living American: "Stephen Colbert is out to steal my thunder as Greatest Living American. So I'm actively going to try and Foil Him. I may not have his legions of people, but this is about SEO, and his followers don't have my friends Google Rank.
I may not be qualified to be the Greatest… but I am a Great Living American, and that is not that far off of Greatest Living American. Even if I can be in the top 10 links, I think that should be worth something."

1 comment:

Drakaal said...

Thanks for the link, and the support, I'm still hanging in there, with only 15 results showing as links to me when you search for

"greatest living american" Brandon Wirtz

As Opposed to 64k+ for
"Greatest Living American" Stephen colbert